Opti-Gard SoLo is an innovative, low pressure rupture disc that works reliably even in demanding process conditions.
Elfab achieves the low burst pressure capability of this reverse-acting rupture disc by combining a patented geometric shape with state-of-the-art precision manufacturing. The result is a solid metal bursting disc that operates accurately from pressures as low as 2 psig.
Install Opti-Gard SoLo in our reverse-acting rupture disc holder. We fit the disc with a magnet as standard so you can use it with Elfab’s unique, reusable, non-invasive burst detection system Flo-Tel.
- Reliable opening from as low as 2 psig
- Industry-leading 3% tolerance with a 95% operating ratio
- Manufactured to ISO4126 or ASME VIII
- Tested to over a million cycles
- Full vacuum capability with non-opening vacuum support
- Solid metal (stainless steel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Tantalum and others available)
- Smooth surface finish